Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?

i powder my nose. A fresh coat of powder and a lil blush always freshens your face up!Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?
powder my nose yeah im doing it but not that much i really being particular with my lipstick and yes with hair put some powder on it if its already oily..ok?Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?
POWDER YOUR NOSE





i check everything
It's a polite way for a ';lady'; to express that she needs to use the actual toilet.





lol ...seriously.
Who powders there nose? its the 21 Century! I dont even know what that means but i just check my hair and lipgloss
I use the lav
mainly my hair, don't wear lipstick
I go to the washroom, wash my hands and check my make up hair and outfit
powder your nose means do a line
HELL NO!!
MY HAIR AND LIPGLOSS
ummmmm......im 12, so idk.....my mom wouldn't let me wear any makeup, so it'd be my hair. lol :)
i check my hair and makeup
Er no.... i actually do have a wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers