Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I use a lipstick that has been discontinued. I need cosmetics laboratory to copy it, but can't find one. help.

I would like to get the discontinued lipstick made for me, but can't seem to find a lab that will make just a few. I'm not looking to re-sell them, just for my use...anyone know of any lab or company that does this? Thanks.I use a lipstick that has been discontinued. I need cosmetics laboratory to copy it, but can't find one. help.
http://www.threecustom.com/custom01.htmlI use a lipstick that has been discontinued. I need cosmetics laboratory to copy it, but can't find one. help.
Maybe the labs have more important things to do?





Get over it and change colour!
You are invited to meet mark because you know the value of good cosmetics and I have the Hook Up on the latest looks and trends. Join this group and have access to the freshest make-up and tips to application and skincare. Not to mention great priced accessories and fragrances! Discounts or free merchandise for all who join!





http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kristi-mee鈥?/a>





http://www.meetmark.com/PRSuite/buy/shop鈥?/a>
Never heard of someone doing that. If they do, it will probably be really expensive. Sounds like it's time for a change!
Typically if a brand discontinues a color, they replace it with something very similar to it. Perhaps you could try the new color that replaced your favorite. I hate it when they discontinue a favorite of mine!! I've never heard of labs that will recreate a color. Good luck!!
I dont think that you can do that. There r so so many brands out there and i'm sure u can find one that is as good as the one u used to use. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers