Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some of the best cosmetics (such as foundations, powders, lipsticks) that you feel are quality?

Due to the fact that I am a true connoisseur of cosmetics, I've yet to find the ultimate HG (Holy Grail) in cosmetics, whether it be nail lacquers, lip glasses/glosses/lacquers, foundations, mascaras etc. . I'm always open to trying out new things and willing to search high and low for the best quality brand name prods out there! Any advice is welcomed!What are some of the best cosmetics (such as foundations, powders, lipsticks) that you feel are quality?
MAC is pretty great, and I love love love urban decay nailpolish, but I think they are discontinuing their line :(What are some of the best cosmetics (such as foundations, powders, lipsticks) that you feel are quality?
I can relate.......Here is my list of HG:


Scott Barnes Cream Foundation


Diorshow Masacara


Chanel Lumere Intense Gloss


Lancome Lip Liner


Stila Smudge Pots


Nars Custard


Kevyn Aucoin Blush


OPI


Mercier Loose Pwd





Also used and love:


Vincent Logo Water Canvas


Nars Lipstick


Sheisido Foundation


Sonia Kashuk Concealer Kit (only use the green color)


Lancome MagiqueMatte Mousse Foundation


Lancome Defincils Mascara
I really love Benefit and Mac. I rarely like drugstore make-up, but I do like Boot's No. 7 powder.
Clinique, Aveda and Sephora are the best I have found so far. A friend of mine swears by Bobbi Brown.


Good luck!
i've been using bare minerals by bare escentuals for 5 years now. it is the absolut best make-up ever, and i've been trying different brands for 25 years.
i really like almay products. they have really good eyeliner and toner. another one that i have found good is bare essentials.
mary kay or bare minerals
I know it sounds crazy, but I've only had luck with Cover Girl and Wet N Wild, lol. I've found that no matter what brand (I've used many things in between cheapo Wet N Wild to Clinique) that it's all about what works with someone's skin, and taste.
I've always had good luck with aveda products. I have really sensitive skin and their products have never given me any trouble. Their foundation is absolutely amazing and is my personal favorite.
well i cant say..because everyone has different taste in makeup! one product might work for one person but not another! so just have to experiment! I've used many brands and i have started mixing them..using one brands mascara, ones foundation, ones powder, ones blush...etc....it's all about finding your own makeup style!~
I'm the same way when it comes to makeup/beauty products. My favorites are:





Mascara - Lancome, MAC, Stila or Bare Encentuals. Eyeshadow - MAC, Bare Encentuals or Bobby Brown.


Eyeliner - Smashbox or Givenchy


Foundation/Powder - Bare Encentuals, Exuviance or Erno Laszlo


Blush - Nars


Lips - Guerlain or Vincent Longo


Moisturizers - Mario Badescu, Yonka or Caudalie


Eye Tx. - Neostrata





Cheers!
Bare Escentuals. You've probably seen the infomercials, and I totally didn't believe them either, but they really are that good. They even have starter kits that come with DVDs to show you how to apply everything perfectly. Seriously it's amazing!
Foundation- NARS and Urban Decay


Loose Powders- M.A.C.


Lipsticks- Lorac %26amp; M.A.C. %26amp; Dior


Lip Gloss- Lip Glass - M.A.C. (C-Thru %26amp; Florabundance are my favorite)


Nail Polish- O.P.I. (Licoln Park at Midnight is my ALLTIME favorite)


Mascara- M.A.C. Zoom Lash %26amp; Dior DiorShow


These are the products I think are quality. I have tried many different products and these remain my favorite. I am a fan of MAC because they have quality cosmetics.





I hope this helped


God Bless
Clinique
foundation and powder= prescriptives, so light and natural.


lipsticks=loreal, fashion fair, revlon and maybelline, also some avons


mascara= maybelline full n soft


shadows=urban decay, too faced, loreal, and maybelline
Lancome - not only do I think it has good quality, I think it's very elegant, pure, and precise... just like makeup should be!
I have found the Holy Grail of cosmetics. It is Bee-Luscious Cosmetics. The company offers spa quality make-up and skincare to the public and can be found at beeroyalproducts.com. They have been in business since the seventies and just recently (I think about a year ago) started selling direct.
for bright wonder colours of eye-shadows i love MAC


for basics like foundation, mosturisers, lipglosses i love lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers