Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?

I powder my balls! A little gold bond does the trick! Feels like you got an air conditioner in your pants!Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?
Neither, I am a guy, so I pick my nose and wipe the boogers under your table.Do you really go POWDER YOUR NOSE or just check your hair and lipstick?
I haven't known a woman who admitted to carrying powder in 20 years or more.
depends. usually just check my hair and eyeliner.
I do both. Oh and I also make sure there is nothing stuck in my teeth.
Always.
I thought it was just a nice way of telling people you're going to take a leak.
I'm constantly checking my hair...I don't know why...I guess it a nervous habit lol
well i check my hair and lipstick or lipgloss. i dont powder my nose. thats just stupid.
actually i don't need to do anything it is called natural beauty
check my hair
check my hair
check my hair and stuff
All of the above, lol
None - I go into the bathroom to Pee lol
Powder my nose :P
i do bothh.. lol
It's not my none that I'm playing with in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers