Friday, June 25, 2010

I am looking for the lipstick with the # of 902A? I think it might be discontinued>?

I am looking for Wet'N'Wild with the # of 902A. I bought it about 4 months ago and then I went back to get a couple more, because I always like to keep a couple on hand just in case. I love love this color. It does not say the name of the color on the tube, but it is a silver color. Please help me!!!! It looks great with the lip liner that I wear, and I cannot find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am looking for the lipstick with the # of 902A? I think it might be discontinued%26gt;?
call the company, i had to do that with proctor and gamble silvers are so hard to findI am looking for the lipstick with the # of 902A? I think it might be discontinued%26gt;?
go to www.marykay.com
i know that this will not help you out, but that 902A is really hard to find. I found more women looking for the same lipstick, and they did not know the name of it either. Anyway, just wanted you to know that you had a guy (straight guy) in Columbia, SC looking for it for you. Maybe you should make this a challenge with a reward in your town. Hope you find it though. later.
i used to wear that color too!!! but unfortunately i think that it is discontinued. i cannot find it anywhere and wet n' wild are changing their colors. i think your best bet would be to try to match it up as close as possible to the nyc colors. they are like wet and wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers