Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help I am looking for mac discontinued lipstick in smoove. Do any one know where I can find some. Thanks?

Apparently it's not to be had, but you can have it custom made.Help I am looking for mac discontinued lipstick in smoove. Do any one know where I can find some. Thanks?
try :


alluringgirl.com (if she doesnt have it, email her and see if she can get it - shes very sweet)





allcosmeticswholesale.com





CCO/CCS (cosmetics company outlet/store)





eBay (with MAC, be careful A LOT of fakers. so if you find it here and no where else - watch 'fake MAC' videos on YouTube to educate yourself on fakes before buying)Help I am looking for mac discontinued lipstick in smoove. Do any one know where I can find some. Thanks?
Ebay


Cosmetic Company Outlet/Store
Ebay is the perfect place for this. I have been in your situation before and found it on ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers