Friday, December 4, 2009

Are Floetry band members Marsha Ambrosius and Natalie Stewart flaming lipstick lesbians?

You know I have wanted to know the answer to that question every since they did that song oh I can't remember the name of it but if you saw the video during the whole video they are on the train like they are going to meet some dudes but then they end up meeting each other at the end. That is what first sparked my curiosity. So I don't know the answer but hopefully someone will solve our mystery today.





PeaceAre Floetry band members Marsha Ambrosius and Natalie Stewart flaming lipstick lesbians?
No there are not. I live in Philadelphia and they both lived not to far from me while they were working on there first cd. I thought the same thing after seeing the say yes video but both are in relationships with MEN LOL. Natalie's man is fine too. Marsha's dude is not my cup of tea but hey whatever make your boat float. LOL.Are Floetry band members Marsha Ambrosius and Natalie Stewart flaming lipstick lesbians?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers