Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a lipstick lesbian?

A feminine lesbian who wears clothes and make-up and doesn't fit the stereotypical lesbian image.





Ex: Anne Heche , Portia diRossiWhat is a lipstick lesbian?
A lipstick lesbian is usually a woman you wouldn't suspect to be a lesbian. She would wear make up and dress very femme.What is a lipstick lesbian?
A really good looking women, that you'd never expect to be gay because she's in great shape and takes pride in her appearance unlike the usual lesbians who are the complete opposite, eww.
I think LIPSTICK LESBIANS are so HOT! (im gay)
I am what you would call a dyke I usually dress tomboyish now my wife is a lipstick les she wears makeup and high heels and dresses nice everyday.Its kinda of a woman who doesnt ever dress down like tshirts and such.
I can best speak for myself. I love to ware pretty clothes. Seldom ware slacks or genes. I like it when I can be the more submissive partner.
a lesbian that likes to wear make up and have longer more girlie hair likes to have nails done and carries hand bags and dresses in girlie cloths and acts more girlie than a tomboy
a lesbian who is very feminine...the opposite of a football player gay guy.
ME!!! I'm so feminine it's not funny! Make-up, foo-foo hair, nails, toenails with flowers on them, and lipgloss. ( I hate lipstick cause it gunks my lips up! LOL!) Most people have no idea that I'm a lesbian until they see my girlfriend...who is not feminine at all.
It's the ';Hot'; one...not the one that tries to look like a man.
A feminine one.. basically you wouldn't be able to tell if she was one because she doesn't fit the typical stereotype...
A lipstick lesbian is a lesbian who wears girly clothes and makeup, and still acts very girly....
It is a feminine lesbian, from her act and dress you would not know she is a lesbian.
really ? she is hot, then !
My guess is that it is a woman who prefers to be with women, but likes to dress up, wear make up, %26amp; be more feminine as opposed to being ';butch';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers