Friday, December 4, 2009

Do lipstick lesbians get under your skin?

*Leans forward, showing off ample cleavage* What's it to you?





As a lipstick femme, I'd say it's practically in my job subscription to get under ever butch woman's skin....





*wink* Thanks Stone. Glad to see somebody's payin' attention.Do lipstick lesbians get under your skin?
if its niceDo lipstick lesbians get under your skin?
WHAT ARE LIPSTICK LESBIANS?
I like them against my skin.


*wink*





Hey e_carros_lah, I got the memo. You do your job well.


*smile*


*looking over and admiring the cleavage*
no just not my type
ABB thats the best answer!!! haha





i'm with you on this one... mmmm love me some lipstick lesbians!
Nope! ;-)


Cheers!
mmm, only my shorty..
Only if they ask really nicely.


.
Under other things perhaps, depending...; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers