Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick lesbians?

can anyone tell me when this term was ';invented';? under what circumstances and how do you define it? thanks!Lipstick lesbians?
It means a feminine lesbian who is attracted to other feminine lesbians. It can be used interchangeably with femme to indicate a feminine lesbian, but strictly speaking, a femme is usually attracted to masculine, or butch lesbians and a lipstick lesbian is attracted to other feminine lesbians.Lipstick lesbians?
I guess I am a lipstick lesbian! Sometimes I use chapstick %26amp; lipgloss though... :D
A feminine lesbian who is is attracted to other feminine lesbians.





The actual lipstick is optional.


.
My friends tell me it's when another feminine lesbian is attracted to another feminine lesbian, and when seen together they look like best friends...
i'm a lipstick lesbian as well (although dont wear lipstick bit of gloss but not lipstick ha ha) and i only date lipstick lesbians, find a sexy attractive girl who wears nice clothes and so sexy





only downer is you constantly get blokes trying it on with ya cos have no idea that your a couple
lesbo femmes who eschew the old ';***** %26amp; Butch'; roles.
it is fem's that are attracted to other fem's
A gay friend of mine calls me a ';finger-nail lesbian'; - I don't wear make up (or even chapstick), but I've got long nails. He's a crack-up.
Well, when I use the term, I'm referring to feminine women who love other feminine women. I guess it's because they probably wear lipstick, and they think lipstick is hot. I don't quite know who first used it, but I first heard it used by a friend in highschool. She called me a lipstick lesbian and when I looked confused, she explained.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick_le鈥?/a>





Seems to have come out of San Fransisco in the 80s. See the page for a good definition.
Wow, I didn't know this one either.


I guess I'm a lipstick lesbian though.





Who knew?
feminine lesbian
lipstick lesbians just mean that the lesbians are feminine. you know how alot of lesbians are butch
I would define myself as one.


Rose P


PS, dear Puffin, it's good to see your avatar. RP.
basically they are scared to be classed as lesbians, i never date em...
Ladies who loves being divas and so does their girlfriend. They are discreet and look like best friends. Behind doors they are you know
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers