Friday, December 11, 2009

Lesbians...do you wear lipstick?

...and do you like your partner wearing it?Lesbians...do you wear lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick, it can be attractive on other women though but I'd rather she wasn't wearing any.Lesbians...do you wear lipstick?
I rarely wear lipstick, but my ex-girlfriend used to wear it sometimes, and I loved it when she did. It was normally when she had to dress formally, and she looked amazing.
Yeah, I wear lipstick when I'm going out. If I'm staying in or working out or whatever I don't. It just looks good. My partner likes it, makes my lips pretty and kissable. :) She doesn't wear any, but she doesn't wear makeup very often.
Lipstick's alright on middle age women and crossdressers, but anyone younger than 35 looks like a prostitute with lipstick on.
lipstick? no. lip gloss? yes.
I don't know any girls my age who wears lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers