Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the difference between a butch and a lipstick lesbian?

The difference between a butch and a lipstick lesbian is more than the way they dress.





Obviously the lipstick lesbian or the femme, dresses more lady like, wearing skirts or dresses.





While the butch dresses not manly in my opinion because have you ever see they way some men dress?? It's appalling.





I prefer the term comfortable, because as a stud myself I KNOW I dress 100X nicer than the men I work with.





But the difference is more than the way we dress. The REAL difference between a butch and a femme is the personality.





A butch is more of the protector, we try to make sure our woman is taken care of, happy, and adored.





Femmes are more of the caretaker, they are softer and sweet.





We, (i.e.the butches ) see things a little bit different than femmes, we don't walk around with purses, we don't go to the bathroom in groups or pairs and we don't do the lipstick thing.





We are very different, that's the beauty of it. Because it all fits. There is nothing better than finding the right femme. They make us better in every way.What is the difference between a butch and a lipstick lesbian?
The ghost that stands between them?What is the difference between a butch and a lipstick lesbian?
my understanding is a butch lesbian wears men clothes and lipstick lesbian likes to feel and look very much like a lady.
Well, I don't think everyone likes the term ';butch';,but they are more like tomboys as the others are more girly.
butch manly, lipstick girly
Butch lesbians present themselves more masculine and lipstick lesbians are more feminine.
A ';butch'; lesbian is a woman you can tell she is gay just by looking; and a ';lipstick lesbian'; is a woman that you can't tell just by her appearance whether she is a lesbian or not! Well, it is usually true!!
butch lesbians are more manly and portray the same characteristics of a male and lipstick lesbians are more feminine and girly.
Jayelle hit the nail right on the head.


The only difference is in their outwardly appearance, nothing more and nothing less.


The one who said it has anything to do with a relationship, obviously knows no lesbians and is simply playing the ';my brother is gay'; card to his/her own disadvantage.





My partner is more butch in appearance, but doesn't like confrontation, is an avid animal rights advocate, adores animals and cries during movies.


I'm more ';lipstick'; in appearance, but since I'm a mother of a teenage son, I tend to come off a bit harsher in attitude. I don't put up with ignorance or hated, I do not tolerate fools or liars. I am very strict when it comes to my son and his education. I don't cry over the sight of a dead animal on the side of the road and I don't panic at the sight of blood.


I'm ex-military and was trained by the Marines in covert ops... but I truly enjoy my feminine appearance and style.





My partner works in finance while I'm an artist.





So, our outward appearances say nothing of our personalities or abilities to do our jobs.
The lipstick lesbian is more ';femme';, while the butch is more associated with a ';mannish'; look or behavior.
The lipstick... duh... ;-)
A lipstick lesbian dresses like a girl and is very girly girl.... a butch lesbian dresses more like a man and has more manly characteristics
Clothing, attitude, gender presentation. It says no more about hobbies or talents or the way a woman is in bed for lesbians than it does for any straight woman.





I think some butch women actually look more womanly--sexier--in butch attire than when they try to look feminine. Some perfectly sexy women look like drag queens in traditionally feminine clothes and hairstyles!
A butch lesbian is the one who would resemble the male in the relationship. They act manly and dress manly and usually have a mullet. A lipstick lesbian is one that looks and acts more like a female. My brother is gay.
my friend has a cat named butch but it doesn't were lipstick because its a boy cat, respect my authoriti

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers