Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the diff between a lipstick lesbian and a bull dyke?

I am gay and my best friend is a lesbian and I love her to death. From what I have learned in my life, she would be considered a lipstick lesbian. So what makes her diff from that of a bull dyke? And if I am being stereotypical, I am sorry....I have been told that i am neither a queen or a butch so.....what does that make me? an inbetween????What is the diff between a lipstick lesbian and a bull dyke?
lipstick lesbian is a femme lesbian.


Bull dyke is a butch or stud lesbian.





I am a femme lesbian. I wear purfume, makeup, skirts, panties, %26amp; I am very girly.





A butch lesbian looks like Pugsley addams and wears loose clothing and has lots of masculine traits.What is the diff between a lipstick lesbian and a bull dyke?
A lipstick lesbianis usually reserved for feminine women who are attracted to other feminine women.


It basically is a FEMININE lesbian, ie makeup wearing, girly clothes, ect. who like women the same way.





A bull Dyke is manly. Often wearing buzz cuts. They are the military mammas, the mechanics and drive your favorite semi. Basically a bull dyke is not girly at all.
You sound like a ';tweener';. I'm a lipstick les. I wear make-up, ';girly clothes';, get my nails and hair done. People who don't know me would never guess I am a lesbian. My parnter, on the other hand, is a dyke. She wears men's clothes, no make-up, wears men's cologne... People KNOW she's a les. These are just the ';basic'; terms for butch and femme. There are sub-cultures within the lesbian and gay community that go beyond the terms butch and femme. If you go to gay.com or butch-femme, you will learn more, way more...maybe more than you want to know. Try it out, you may like what you read...
wht;'s a lipstck lesbian and bull byke?
I would think that a lipstick lesbian would be the feminine one and the bull dyke would be the masculine one.





But I dont know any lesbians, so Im just guessing here
Watch Chasing Amy. They explain it all very well.
Who cares? A straight man isn't going home with them, which leaves me out of the question, if I were single that is.
A bull dyke is a woman who acts, talks and thinks like a man, and takes on manly qualities. A Lipstick Les is a woman's woman.





Like most healthy relationships, you take turns taking turns whos leading, right?
Lipstick!
a lipstick lesbian is per say a girly girl.. a bull dyke is per say a tomboy... think of it that way...
i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers