Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick lesbians.....?

How can I tell? I want to hook up with lady but if I'm attracted I don't want to say something and then offend her. How can I tell if a woman I'm attracted to wants to get freaky? I dont want a relationship I just want a few fantasies taken care of.Lipstick lesbians.....?
Don't be with someone that you dont want to, just to satisfy there craving..... Just be honest and tell her that your not ready for anything serious, tell her you just wanna see whats out there and date...... :0) ( be ready for some angry ladies)Lipstick lesbians.....?
in my opinion, its stupid to do anything with someone you donnt want to be in a relationshipp with... but that doesn;t answer your question. sorry, i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers