Friday, December 11, 2009

What would a lipstick lesbian wear to a boxing match?

I've never been to a boxing match, but I would think that even a 'lipstick lesbian' would wear casual clothes to such an event...but I'm not a lesbian either so what do I know. I ask this because I'm supposed to be an extra tomorrow for something.What would a lipstick lesbian wear to a boxing match?
i'm not a fully lesbian either


i'm bi


A lipstick lesbian who is has glamorously feminine characteristics, as opposed to the stereotypically masculine lesbian....





so where some short skirts


some low cut tops


or tight pantsWhat would a lipstick lesbian wear to a boxing match?
Try business casual.


Lipstick lesbian does not always mean Femme.


Femmes are all out ';girly';


Lipstick lesbians are more subtle.
wat is a lipstick lesbian? normal clothes depending on the person.
Go with the revealing look im sure you will turn heads and knock-em dead LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers