Friday, December 11, 2009

I've been told i'm a lipstick lesbian?

I'm not even sure what that is but they said its a really fememine woman. I have long dark brown hair (extensions) tanned skin (my Mum's Australian, Dads Phillipino/Spanish) i love to wear short cute dresses! Don't get me wrong there's nothing better then skinnys and a hoodie when its cold!I've been told i'm a lipstick lesbian?
So what is your question?I've been told i'm a lipstick lesbian?
Its like a girlie girlie but who is a lesbian. Like you say make up, extentions and dresses. You couldnt really tell if that girl is gay .





Most sterotypes of lesbians are they are butch, which obviously not true.
If you prefer feminine presentation for yourself at least 40% of the time then you could say so.


But you could also wear boots, jeans, loose


t shirts, then throw on some lipstick with earrings sometimes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers