Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick lesbians - what's your opinion on pubic hair?

Do you prefer a woman to be hairless or natural? Or does it even matter?Lipstick lesbians - what's your opinion on pubic hair?
My gf and I both shave. I had a landing strip once, but she complained that it tickled her nose.Lipstick lesbians - what's your opinion on pubic hair?
I don't like baldness... it's kinda creepy. It can be a wee bit more convenient, but I don't think it is worth it. It's there for a reason. Shaving or waxing can put you at greater risk of infection. Trimming is important, though.
pubic hair is a natrual sign of maturity, but no hair makes it easier.
I love feeling the pubic hair...it's like going on a mini vacation into the amazon............rawr!
I like brazilian wax. So hot.
I prefer natural, stubble gets hard to take care of
shave it!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers