Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick lesbians????

Ok, so here's the thing. I am only attracted to girly girls. Or more femme girls. But I too am very girly. I dont seem to get hit on by the femme girls. Why are they only going for the more butch girls? What is the true meaning of Lipstick Lesbian?Lipstick lesbians????
I am in the same situation. I am a femme lesbian who is attracted to femme lesbians. I agree that the majority of femme girls are more attracted to butch girls, but there are others just like us out there also. Don't give up, your femme soul mate is out there, she just hasn't found you yet.Lipstick lesbians????
Most lesbos overlook the lipstick population because we're generally mistaken for straight. I don't think it's a matter of dyke attraction, just the availability and attention of being gay by appearance; we're significantly harder to identify. Report Abuse

Well i am tooo but from all the respinses ur getting here is proof ther are plenty out there hidden hehe dont give up!! Report Abuse

a lipstick lesbian is a lesbian who basically looks like your typical straight girl. when ppl think lesbian, they think about a butch looking girl, so a lipstick lesbian is just a more femme lesbian.
I always thought it applied to femme - girly girl types. I've been attracted to good looking femmes not knowing their orientation until their butch comes walking up glaring at me like guys do when you happen to notice their women are attractive.
you just have not found the right one.... she will be around the corner sometime..... and the girly girl is the lipstick lesbian that people think are straight... before they think they are lesbians
I'm femme, I'm attracted to women of all types (I'm married though), however, you will find many femmes (or lipstick lesbians depending on your terminology) actually do like other femmes.
i am femme, but i dont wear lipstick, blistex lip balm but not lipstick. i always prefered soft-butch most
your avator looks really cutee :p


im pretty sure you will find one


keep looking!
I've never heard that term before
I am a soft butch and I am attracted to femme girls. Not all femmes are attracted to my kind though. You just have to keep looking .......don't give up, there is a femme out there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers