Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick lesbians?

I'd like to hear from you if BOTH partners are feminine and pretty!


Is it true that must couples have at least one ';butch'; partner?Lipstick lesbians?
My partner and I are both considered by men and women to be very attractive - we both look very much like women! I'm probably a little more ';girlie'; than her (just because I love wearing skirts!). Neither of us are butch - that's for sure. She is a little more athletic looking, I'm a little curvier, but you wouldn't look at either of us and immediately think that either of us were lesbians, based on the ';butch'; stereotype.Lipstick lesbians?
No it's not true.


It's a myth, a terrible rumor, a disgusting anti-gay flame.





I'm not saying it doesn't happen at all...but it's nowhere near the majority.





Actually, where I'm from, 'butch' lesbians tend to date OTHER 'butch' lesbians...where as the more 'feminine' lesbians tend to date OTHER 'feminine' lesbians.
Sometimes...
I'm feminine and I date both soft stud's and feminine woman. I'm more comfortable with soft stud's though. I would say in most couples one is more aggressive than the other; however that doesn't mean that she has to be a stud. She can defiantly be aggressive and feminine!
Aw come on now. We can't help what turns us on or who we fall in love with. It's just the way it is. Just enjoy. Stereotyping doesn't serve any purpose.
It's not true, but it sure seems that way in practice.
Ive never slept with a woman (yet) but believe me when I do, she will be just as pretty %26amp; feminine as me. Im not into those lesbians who look like men, what's the point? You may as well be with a man by the looks of it. I'd like to find a beautiful, feminine, curvy woman just like me, so we can slip off %26amp; smudge eachother's lipstick all over eachother!


;-)
NOO my partner is so girlie. she is great love her , any way thats not true
im one teehee
i wish i could meet a lipstick lesbian who wants me
Typically one of them will be the ';man.'; You can recognize her easily.....no make up, a mans shirt, some type of boots, a wide leather belt, etc.......yes very becoming. And she will swagger and strut. Maybe even spit a little ';tobaccy.'; This is more common that two very pretty ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers