Friday, December 11, 2009

Lesbians. How many of you identify yourselves as femme/lipstick and how many as butch?

femmes send me photos! haha 19 year old british girl!Lesbians. How many of you identify yourselves as femme/lipstick and how many as butch?
I look fairly butch at the moment, but I've never felt it. I feel kinda andro, neither butch nor femme. I tried to be butch, but I wasn't masculine enough. I tried to be femme and I wasn't feminine enough.


I really am neither. I'm just me.





So, sorry honey, no pictures for you! *wink*Lesbians. How many of you identify yourselves as femme/lipstick and how many as butch?
i'm pretty butch, but i do get all femme on occasion.
not me
I'm me.I don't think anyone would ever describe me as butch but though I have long hair and occasionally wear skirts I usually feel pretty tomboyish.





Answers kept *****ing my attempts to write the word butch yesterday! I wonder why and why it's allowing it now!? very strange!
I am very feminine however, I do not label myself....I am simply me.
im none of your categories, i am just me, casual, girlie and sometimes a mess on a hangover day! sounds like you know what type you like...


lipsticks send me your pics ha ha ha...just joking
im in the middlee.
Feminine. I am 63.


Rose P.
I guess I am a soft butch. I am real sensitive, dress casual, sometimes I wear make-up and like it. I long to be able to trust a woman who can dress me up pretty and take her time so that I can be vulnerable w/o fear but only us and true love. Yet, I can also do her equalley w/o judgement. My sexuality has nothing to do with men. Most of the time I don't even need any form of penatration. It is about Womyn! Their smell, touch, the intimacy and love.
I'm femme, I mean I am reaaallly girly most people think I'm straight. But I think butch because I'm simple like them, not over-complicated liken most girls are. But I have a hude attraction to butch girls. :D
I'm very femme. never met a pair of pants that i liked.
LOL wow, i thought this would be an actually discussion, not an advertisement..





oh and to answer, fem
Neither. Both. It depends. Right now, cranky. PMS. Totally invented by a man....
i would say that I'm pretty in the middle on most things but that i act a bit more butch and i look a bit more femme. in the end I'm just me. I'm not really into labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers