Friday, December 4, 2009

Are lipstick lesbians really true lesbians....??

it is said that you are born gay lesbian etc and that the mind set of say a lesbian is more like a guys mind set.....so is there really such thing as a real feminine lesbian??? becasue it seems like all of the lesbians i have ever met were more leaning towards acting like a male.....Are lipstick lesbians really true lesbians....??
they are real lesbians. there are many lesbians who still like to dress as a girl and do girl things but like girls.Are lipstick lesbians really true lesbians....??
In my experience, it tends to be true that lesbians are more masculine--if only very slightly--than straight women, whether that is internal or external. But yes, there is such thing as a lesbian who appears very feminine (wears makeup, has long, styled hair, wears skirts and dresses, high heels, etc...). It doesn't make her any less of a lesbian just because she prefers to look feminine. The only thing that makes someone a homosexual is an attraction to the same sex, and nothing else. Everything else is just that person's style and personality. It has nothing to do with being a homosexual.





It seems uncommon, but it's not. I'm what they call a ';chapstick lesbian';. I'm in between. Most people are. The only reason you see more masculine lesbians is because you assume that every feminine looking woman is straight. That isn't always the case.





Same goes for gay men. Most gay guys I know personally are more feminine, but I've seen tons of guys online telling their coming out stories online, and most people would've never even suspected them to be gay. The manliest man you know could be gay! You just never know, which is why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
If your considerations are true, the the flip side of the coin would also be true - that really butch men could not be gay.





So how then would we explain all those guys in leather, and the bears, and the gym boys?





The degrees of masculinity and femininity are completely separate from sexual orientation. This is evidenced not only in the gay population but in the straight population as well. There are some pretty fem straight men and some very butch straight women.
Hmm, good question. It is perhaps the environment that shapes them, not their genes. A lesbian friend of mine was the most feminine person I know. When she came out to the world, she was ridiculed, slandered, and lost a lot of friends. I've seen her transform from incredibly feminine, long flowing skirts, and shoulder length strawberry blond hair, to shaving all her hair off, and only wearing jeans. Speaking to her, she feels she has to be tough in order to forewarn those about her sexuality. It's completely wrong, and I wish she could just be herself =(





As a bisexual myself, I think I'm a mix. I wear skirts, and jeans, I've got long hair, but bangs as well.





Good question though!
And let me guess, most gay males are feminine? wrong. stupid stereotypes, dont listen to them. there can be feminine lesbians and masculine homosexual males. just like there can be masculine lesbians and feminine males, the world has all different types of people.
I am a totally feminine, gold star, smart dressing lesbian. I was never in touch with lesbians in my younger years,but never felt attracted to any male either. I met my future partner when I was 18 and we were together for 42 years.


Rose P.
yes, there is a stereotypical image of lesbians being butch, but you do get feminine lesbians as well.


Its a sexuality not a personality.
Please go analyze and make prejudice remarks some place else...


When you categorize and generalize people - you are prejudice. We are all different and beautiful, no matter what you say or think.
um hello, the only thing that defines someone as gay is sexual attraction to the same sex it has nothing to do with how they act.
My girlfriend is a lipstick lesbian!!! And yes she is a true lesbian!!!!!
Yes, they are.





and they are every bit as lesbian as their butch counterparts





and they have just as much right to say they are born that way.
idk...
there are lots of feminine les that's for sure :(
I don't know but they are fun to watch.
Thats like a myth, I have lesbian friends and they are as girly as possible. Its just what that person is into that makes them that way. Hoped I helped :-)
Of course they are!!! Don't be so generalizing..


Hey.. There are butch straight girls too, ya know. ;-)
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers