Friday, December 11, 2009

Are there more butch lesbians than lipstick lesbians out there?

Well where i'm from the gay scene sucks and I don't go to the gay bar cause all the women there look mostly like guys and that's not my type at all. I am pretty picky and I just don't understand why women would date another woman that looks like a guy or be attracted. I know its not based on looks with some people and everyone has a preference, but I just feel like especially where im from it seems that there is a lot of women that are butch or boyish. Well maybe its just me cause there could be a lot of feminen lesbians out there, its just i cant tell if they are gay cause they look straight and definitely they do not go to the gay bars. I'm from new mexico by the way and the city im from the lesbian community is small. I'am young im 23 and i just find it hard to meet a feminen woman. I would like to meet someone somewhere besides the gay bar but its kinda hard cause like i said i wouldn't beable to tell if they were gay and most women i have checked out or thought were attracitve happen to be straight :(. Also i'm kinda shy to ask if there straight or not and don't want to freak them out or make them uncomfortable.Are there more butch lesbians than lipstick lesbians out there?
There is more to a lesbian than looks. It is not necessarily just the physical attraction aspects of a woman, it is also their emotional attachment to a woman.


Also look on a dating website or are you in college, look around there. I am sure you will find someone perfect for you.Are there more butch lesbians than lipstick lesbians out there?
online dating websites mite be your best bet if your not finding any attractive women in the gay bars
i sympathize w/you ' cause i feel the same way. i'm a lipstick lesbian also; i guess we're hard to see in public. i don't like to go to bars myself 'cause everyone's drinking, i'm in recovery. if you find an answer, i'd like to know what it is. good luck.
Have you tried dating sites and more diverse gay bars?
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers