Friday, December 11, 2009

A question for femme/lipstick lesbians and bisexual girls! :)?

To all femme/Lipstick lesbians and bi girls out there!





I was just wondering, what time of girls/women would you go for? Femme or non - femme (butch, soft butch, hard butch, mid-way butch any other butch women!) ?





Also how likely are you to flirt or hit on a straight looking girl?





Goodness i have too much time on my hands to be thinking of such questions!





Thank you in advance for you reading and answering time! :PA question for femme/lipstick lesbians and bisexual girls! :)?
I'm a femme, and I prefer women who are non-femme. Butch/soft butch women are absolutely beautiful to me. The first women I had crushes on as a young teen, had short hair.





I fail at flirting, so I probably wouldn't hit on a straight looking, or butch girl lol. I'd give flirting a shot if they showed some interest (eye contact).





I don't rule any type of female out, but I do have my preferences :)A question for femme/lipstick lesbians and bisexual girls! :)?
I'm bi and I typically like feminine looking girls, although boyish looking ones are sometimes attractive to me too. Not really butch-y ones though. I mean, even the kind of guys I'm attracted to have to be kind of feminine, so I don't like much masculinity at all.





And I don't really flirt or hit on people to begin with, so I wouldn't do that with a straight-looking girl.
I was anD am femme. My late partner was the same. It was a fluke that we got together but we were together for 42 years.


She was the only ';gay'; person i had ever met. I have a few unlikely crushes, K D Lang, Allison Janney, Jodie Foster, Gillian Anderson, Lilly Tomlin etc so you will have to judge what ';type'; I might falL for.


Rose (64) P.
I stay with the lipstick lesbians or bi crowd myself!


Straight girls I avoid if possible, hate wasting my time!


Although currently alot of them seem to be hanging out at the Les Bars lately! Not sure why! So occasionally I do hit on them, but really its a case of mistaken sexuality!
Actually I don't have a preference. I like femme and butch girls. As long as she has a good personality, I don't care about looks too much. And actually my first gf was straight looking, so I'd say yes very likely lol.
I like the cute, happy, fun awesome type, but.. but..


butch/masculine woman are hot too ;-; I like them all for different reasons I guess (not the stereotype butch though x_x *shivers*)





Though, I'm with a more femme girl right now and she so cute ^^
ill go for lipstick lesbians---(im a lipstick L) i like girly girls





whats the point of being with a femme butch for that u could just be with a dude





but some a butches are really cute and sexy
i like femme a lot. and yes i would hit on a straight looking girl =] and i like some butch girls but not too butch. just a little bit.
I am a femme lipstick M to F transwoman who would love to have a manly butch be my lover and treat me like a lady.
Femme bisexual girls ;)


And yes I'd totally hit on a straight looking girl.
i love studs/butch =) and i would hit on a straight lookin girl haha
Each girl is taken as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers