Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is 'Lipstick Lesbian' still relevant now?

Well I don't like to be labelled. But I identify more with that label than any of the others I've heard. I think I'm feminine, and I like the more feminine lesbians to go out with. My girl friend wants me to experiment more, but she's not really all that 'Butch' in the usual sense.Is 'Lipstick Lesbian' still relevant now?
Lol. They say femme now..I am a femme. And females that dress/act like guys are studs. And females that dress like girls and act like guys are stems..lol it actually sorta funnyIs 'Lipstick Lesbian' still relevant now?
I really don't know I don't like people to wear lip stick I love natural lips. Taste better
i have heard the term but im not sure i applies to younger lesbians. i dont find the term particularly attractive. makes me think of women with really thick lipstick smeared all over their mouths!
';now';?? you mean these days? or did something just happen that i missed? i think ';lipgloss lesbian'; may be technically more correct since i do not know anyone that wears stick lipstick much anymore.....but yes, the term could still apply, just to distinguish between ';girly'; and ';butch'; lesbians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers