Sunday, December 13, 2009

Butch or Lipstick Lesbian (which do u prefer?)?

I've learned everything I know about lesbians from Yahoo! Answers and The L Word, and I'm not entirely sure what a Lipstick Lesbian is, but my answer is whatever kind of Lesbian Shane McCutcheon is.Butch or Lipstick Lesbian (which do u prefer?)?
Lipstick well femme if im going to be dating a lady i would like her to actually look like one lol =] butches also scare me i know they are probs nice people but there apperance can be quite intimidating.Butch or Lipstick Lesbian (which do u prefer?)?
i like both =] butch girls idk i like how some of them are and lipstick lesbians are just so feminine and i love that =]
Lipstick lesbian.
Butches do it for me. There's something yummy about them.
femme %26amp; lipstick
Butch all the way!
errrrr none !!!!!
agreed.. none! for a gf of course!
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers