Friday, December 11, 2009

Please don't be offended but for feminine (lipstick) lesbians, are you attracted to manly women?

Again, I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I have always been perplexed by the women who are attracted to women who dress/act like men. To be honest, some have hit on me in the past and I was very much taken aback at how closely they resembled men and how closely they mimicked traditional male traits regarding fashion, mannerisms etc.





My question is, and i'm sure you've probably heard it before...How is it that you want to be romantically involved with a woman who, for the most part, functions as a man? Why not just date a man, even a more effeminate man?





Your thoughts?Please don't be offended but for feminine (lipstick) lesbians, are you attracted to manly women?
I feel much like you. I'm a big time femme, and like grily girls. I have always only dated femme girls, and do not find butchy girls attractive, because they remind me of men. Tomboy ladies can be cute, but not butch ones that dress in the men's section of the department store, have men haircuts and use cologne.





I don't mean to offend anyone either, and respect everyone's preferences and styles. It's just that I am personally attracted to girly girls with dresses and makeup. Please don't be offended but for feminine (lipstick) lesbians, are you attracted to manly women?
Personally, I'm attracted to the individual, not necessarily how they look. That being said, the girl I'm interested in now is masculine in nature, but she's very much a girl too. She's soft, gentle, sweet and talks about things I care about more than my ex-husband did. Yes, the masculine is there, but it is for her feminine that I am attracted to her. If that makes any sense. If not, well, sorry can't explain it any better.
Trust me-it's just the outer shell (clothing etc).Butch women are ALL woman!! As for the ';Why not date a man,even a more effeminate man?'; My answer is that men have penises %26amp; flat,male chests.Butch women have breasts %26amp; vaginas %26amp; we smell,sound %26amp; feel like women.There is a huge difference between a male %26amp; a butch female.
I'm femme but my girl is pretty dykey. That's what I like- I think it's incredibly sexy that chicks can look boyish but are chicks. Mmm. Other femme girls are def not my style. Long hair/nails noo. I don't know, some femme girls are gorgeous- ones with limited or no makeup. Just natural beauty is hot.
coz the most reson i dress like a guy is so well only the people how no me no that im a girl so my girlfriend dusnt get judged. an also sex with a girl is completaly diffrunt to with a guy
i take no offensive to what you are saying or asking..me personally i am very femine a girly girly all the way i really dont like butch girls but i agree funtions like a man and being a man 2 different things...
i dont know


but im attracted to feminene girls and im one too





so i also dont know y they just dont date men





NO DISRESPECT!!!!!!!!! :D
I am very feminine and I am only attracted to other feminine girls. I really dont go for butch type girls. (But you never know)
functions as a man and is a man are two different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers