Sunday, December 13, 2009

What kind of lesbian are you? Lipstick or butch?

I'm sort of in the middle. I don't act like a dude, (okay, maybe a little ^_^ LOL) but don't you dare get me in a dress. LOL Just kidding, I don't mind looking nice, but i usually wear what makes me comfy. But like i said, I don't act like a man.What kind of lesbian are you? Lipstick or butch?
LOL butchy!! nah j/k!!





please, nicky ur not butch...What kind of lesbian are you? Lipstick or butch?
i don't think those labels really exist all that much unless someone is like completely on the opposite side of either butch or totally lipstick lesbian. but i guess like what i wear would classify me as a lipstick lesbian? ha i don't know i like boyish activities too though so who knows.
I don't really want to say I'm in the middle so much as I have equal parts masculine and feminine. I'm not really gender neutral, it's that I have half very feminine traits and half very masculine traits.





I am a female who looks very butch and I am extremely ';rough and tumble,'; quite athletic, very physcial and have a loud laugh. I can fix anything and I love beer.





Still, I love to cook and clean and look after children. I also cry a lot and I love sappy movies. I am ultra sentimental, remember all birthdays and anniversaries and I am very polite.





All of my favorite TV shows, films and bands are very stereotypical gay male (Ab Fab, John Waters, Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, etc.). So what am I? Crazy, that's what. And HAPPY!
Me in between too!! I wear make up though
i am real man
I would say that I'm in the middle. ^^
In the middle just like you. I'm not a girly-girl, but I'm not a butch either. I don't act like a guy. I wear what makes me comfy. I have a lil bit of femininity and a lil bit of masculinity. So I guess you can say I'm a Futch.
Lipstick. I'm as girly as they come, but I love a lot of things people would categorize as being ';boyish';.
im in the middle too i dont look like a man but i dont wear make-up and stuff either
me too, im something in between!
i'm a middle grounder too..


probably more lipstick though:]
I have been called a lesbian trapped in a gay man's body because I drive a pick-up truck, I wear flannel and I listen to k d lang. I guess that makes me a butch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers