Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to tell if SHES gay...lipstick lesbian style?

how the hell do u tell if a hot chick is straight or not? i prefer girls who look like girls cuz im feminine too





haha this is the question of my life





i think i already know the answer to this question, but i just want to hear yalls responseHow to tell if SHES gay...lipstick lesbian style?
This is the story of my life, too!





Well, you should chat to her and tell her that you're a lesbian... You can usually tell by the reaction if they are or not.. a polite straight person would say 'oh really? i'm straight...' and that way you haven't really come on to her so it's not embarrassing?





i have yet to try this technique though...





Best of luck to you!


xxoHow to tell if SHES gay...lipstick lesbian style?
I dated a really pretty girl who said she was Bi. At first I thought it was attractive. But then it just got too weird for my taste. The way you can tell is that she looks at pretty women. It is as if she is as attracted to them as you are.
The simplest way to get an answer is to just ask her. If you want to, you can ask her all about her past dating history.





/smile
Ask her casually or bring up chicks omg like right now Im getting into one of those moods which hardly happens idk y dont think Im okay well anyways I know what you mean I go through it all the time but I ask the chick s all the time when I feel like that and you need confidence to which I happened to develop late in life
just ask her!


tonight i went to a gay bar and got really drunk...


i was asking all girls are u gay? hellz yeah it worked for me, but now i have to explain to my parents how does a 17 year old christian gets drunk';!!!!





damn i dont know what to do. im embarraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers