Sunday, December 13, 2009

I find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian in waiting?

I am really attracted to well dressesd women in sexy clothes, especially pantyhose or nylons. I did have an encounter in college with another girl once but we were more than a little tipsey.





Have any other women experienced this curiocity. I do have to admei I have my own little nylon fettish, and almost always wear them.


When I see a sexy women I check her out and wonder is she is wearing pantyhose or stockings,and watch her dance and walk, and its scaring me. It only happens in a club after a few drinks, but I wake op in the morning wondering ablut it.I find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian in waiting?
I think you may have more of nylon or stocking fetish, than lesbian tendencies. You mention that you wear them all the time, and that the only time you have these feelings, is when you see women similar to yourself wearing nylons. Could be you are so narcissistic that you want to be with your clone.





Do you masturbate a lot when alone, and are you thinking about yourself and what you are wearing. If you find yourself fondling your nylons while masturbating , which suspect to be the case, you probably have a nylon fetish, turned narcissistic, since you probably are the sexiest woman you know by your standards.





If this is the case, seek out the companionship of other women you think are sexy, and exchange ideas. I think you are just a little alone in you own sexuality. You don't mention men much, and I assume you have more than you can handle, and would like a little mor female companionship. That situation is not uncommon with an attractive female like yourself. Men come running, and women stay a distance.I find myself looking at well dressed women and thinking they are sexy. Am i a lipstick Lesbian in waiting?
do u like ladies in pantyhose? Report Abuse

It sounds like that you could be a lesbian. Just to let you know there is nothing wrong with that. If you are looking at other woman that way then go out with one and see what happens. It my be that you are bi. My girlfriend is bi and we both enjoy life to the fullest with both of us and her girlfriend. Don't be ashamed of your feelings but in-brace them.
Psychologists say that hetrosexual women are equally turned on by the images of both the sexes. So this means that you are normal, besides a womans body is the most appealing and the most beautiful creation of God. Why worry over having a feeling of finding it attractive and checking out.....and about that encounter, hey you were out of your senses (drunk)so loss of logical judgement. When someone is drunk they follow their primal instinct..if you understand what I mean.


Psssst.....I have the same feeling when I sometimes watch FTv(if this makes you feel better), I am a hetrosexual woman.
I assume that you are attracted to men as well.


Would you only like to do anything sexual with these women?


If so, you are bi-curious.





Would you like to do anything sexual AND have a romantic relationship with women?


If so, you are bi-sexual.





If you don't want to be with these women romantically or sexually, then you're just an admirer.
yes.. i've also had similar experiences..and have felt same curiosity..this happens to mew almost all the time.. i don't think it is anything unnatural... i am sure many women feel this way!!!
yeap sure have.....im attracted to real hot chicks like model types...tall, nice legs, toned bod, long hair, n i hooked up wit one
You are what they call bi-curious. You haven't actually done anything but thoughts of the sort cross your mind. I can remember when I was like that. I eventually became a bisexual.
No, i think you need to know that you are just giving in to you heart.look,ask yourself why a u like that,and let what the world was surposed to be answer the rest.you are still wonderful.
Despite what other people may tell you it is very possible to have homosexual feelings without actually being gay. It happens. Most people will never admit to these feelings, so that's why it seems so scary to you. Guys will especially not admit to any kind of turn on by the same sex. As for the well dressed women, it seems to me as if you just have the stocking fetish. Doesn't mean you're gay. It just means that you are sexually turned on by stockings. If you were to look at those same women who were not so well dressed would you feel the same way? For example: If the women were wearing shorts and a T-shirt would you feel the same way? If you answer no then you are not gay. If you answer yes, you may still not be gay. As I said the feelings are normal.
Could be that your just a bit of a nylon freak, seeing the only women you mention looking at at wearing nylons. You also seem to be obsessed by what type they are wearing pantyhose or stockings, maybe you just want to hook up and joint masturbate with them. I've thought of that myself sometimes, especially if I see a chick who is grabbing more stares from the guys than me!
Well I was gonna say you probably just admire good fashion, but when I read the whole thing..I don't know what to say anymore except that it may be a possibility
hope you don't mind a guy answering this question. every person is on a scale of 1 to a 100 with there sexuality . one being straight and 100 being a lesbian , you probably come in about 40 to 45 so there are ten-dies or even 55 .Which leaves you to be able to have a relationship with a guy but find woman attractive . In the end you have to work out where you fit and be comfortable with it and make a choice at which style of life you want.When one finds them self in the middle and makes a choice they can end up feeling like there is something missing. For this i have no answer . it can make one feel lonely in side and wanting the other , but you have to choose and try to make it work
I think that all women are beautiful. It is hard to not look at that cute girl across the room especially if you have been drinking. I am not a les or anything. I guess you could call me bi once i get drunk. But who in the hell cares. Have fun you are young. I think
Its ok. ppl will experaminte in there lives at least once.and its is ok i support *^*Lesbian Pride*^*
I don't think you should feel bad about it at all. Do you also find men attractive still? Maybe you are a little bi-curious. It may scare you, but don't be afraid of your sexual fantisies and desires. You don't have to entertain them, but thouhts are OK. If you are in a relationship, the best thing is to be honest. This doesn't make you a lesbian as long as you are still attracted to men. You are probably a little bi-curious and you may be a little bi. In my relationship, my sig-o is attracted to really gorgeous women. We haven't acted on it, but talking about it is a great time. Take it easy and don't be critical of yourself or feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers