Friday, December 11, 2009

Lesbians: What do you idenify yourself as? Femme, Butch, Dyke, Lipstick, ??

I'm aware that everyone is an individual; and most of you will refuse to conform to any of the choices above...but if you HAD to?








I idenify myself as Futch. Not too feminine, not butch.Lesbians: What do you idenify yourself as? Femme, Butch, Dyke, Lipstick, ??
I'm a soft butch... That's what my friend told me, I don't bother with all these that much anyway. But I'll take it. ;)





Wait... Ren Brown? Weren't you the one posting that Y!A was back on yesterday way too many times??? Nothing, I think it was you! Lol! ;)Lesbians: What do you idenify yourself as? Femme, Butch, Dyke, Lipstick, ??
i really dont know i think i would be a soft butch i love dressin inlike guys clothes but i wouldnt just wear straight plad but you know i am understanding and soft but at the same time strong Report Abuse

I don't knowww :S............. I Dress quite normally, but do enjoy wearing dresses on special occasions...


But I like to be on top... I must be Femutch
sooooft butch but yeah im really dykey...although i like a strong butch to hold meeee.
I am a butch trapped in femme clothing. I totally look the part of femme, but do all the things a butch does. Maybe I'm just confused.
I guess a mix of femme and butch. More of that casual ';i don't like dresses and refuse to wear heels'; kind of girl. Honestly, it depends on the girl i'm with at the time, i can change so that i meet her needs and we get along...
half half
stone butch
I am a dominant femme. If I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 100 with 100 being girly femme, I would say that I am an 81. lol
Femme, definitely. But I can throw down some tough if I need to! :-)
Lipstick- but I can fix my own stuff, such as my car, home repair etc.
Lol- i am tomboy i dont fit under any of these.My g/f calls me a soft butch-so i guess that where i stand.
Very Feminine, actually extremely feminine Guess you can call me lipstick. I use to be very tomboyish when I was in my teens. Now Im 23 and well I had to change just because I felt like myself. I also love feminine women. What's the point about liking a female if she doesnt look like a female. Again this is my own preference.
Mostly femme, but a little bit of butch. Umm Bemme, lol. I think I like Futch better.
Femme!!!
If I really have to define myself ... ultra-femme (except when I have my workshop overalls on ... then I look like Rosie the Riveter)


.
I'm a lipstick lesbian, but i have gotton in a ton of fights off of people calling me a ''dyke''.





i will however, sag my pants with a nice stomach showing halter top, or wear a skirt and heels. i will paly basketball/football then turn around and get my nails did. its more of a personal interest for me. but i am NOT a butch! i don't like butch ones. only lipsticks.
Lipstick.
If I have to use one of your labels up there, I'm a dyke. If I have to use my own, I'm a gay grrl.
Me to.. maybe around lipstick femm or dyke..


..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers