Friday, December 11, 2009

Lipstick lesbians i was wondering???

if youre a lipstick lesbian and all you date is lipstick lesbians, does it ever get competitive??Lipstick lesbians i was wondering???
yummy, I'll take twoLipstick lesbians i was wondering???
I don't really care for the term ';lipstick lesbian'; to be honest. I will say that I am a feminine lesbian and why would it be competitive anyway?
lol competitive!? it's a relationship not a competition
I have two friends that are both ';lipstick'; and they get along great. It's cool to go out with them because no one ever thinks that they are a couple and they shock a lot of people
Can I just say the term ';lipstick lesbian'; is rather offensive.





I know WHY people use it.. I just wish they wouldnt.





.
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers