Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you like butch,femme, lipstick lesbians etc? (BI and Lesbians only answer)?

My preference is usually femme


but butch lesbians are attracted to meDo you like butch,femme, lipstick lesbians etc? (BI and Lesbians only answer)?
i am usually attracted to a mix of both (^_^)


haha look at us! we are treating woman like sex objects.....kinda like how straight men treat woman.....Do you like butch,femme, lipstick lesbians etc? (BI and Lesbians only answer)?
It often can depend on the person. i am very femme, and don't look even remotely Lesbian, and have had interest from femme, butch and lipstick Lesbians.. My current girlfriend is non of the above lol, she's boyish in her attire, yet has a feminine hairstyle..I've been attracted to femme women but butch Lesbians tend to intrigue me more and i find them intensely sexy..Under the manly attire lies a beautiful female form...How lush is that.
My preference is for butch. Feminine lesbians are attractive of course, but butch lesbians float my boat.
hmm Lions and Tigers and Femmes oh my! Love 'em
I like all of these and more%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;.
I'm attracted to the person, not the look.
To be honest it doesn't bother me.


Its more about the person, not how they dress and act.


If i feel an attraction then i won't stop to think about categorising them.
i never cared about labels... but my best friend noticed i'm more into femmes.. when i see someone i like, i don't stop to think she's femme or whatever.. but usually the attraction is there only for femmes.. i'm more like butch..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers