Friday, December 4, 2009

Are there any ';lipstick'; lesbians out there?

I am a girly girl for being gay but I am also interested in a girl who has the same qualities. It seems there aren't that many out there.Are there any ';lipstick'; lesbians out there?
wow, I haven't heard that term in quite some time.


Good question, are there any out there?Are there any ';lipstick'; lesbians out there?
Dude, I'm not a butch lesbian and I'm not a lipstick lesbian so where does that place me?
Hey.. I'm a femme..although its more rare to find ';lipstick lesbians'; there are a few out there. I often get mistaken for being straight because I don't fall into any of those lesbian stereotypes.
If I'm not mistaken, I think the term you were looking for was femme. That denotes a lesbian who is girly.





A lipstick lesbian generally means a straight girl who kisses other girls to amuse and entertain guys, though generally she has no attraction to girls.
I thought the term applied to those of us who were neat and tidy, almost excessively. I am one, also gold star so I would not kiss a woman for the amusement of men.


Rose P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers