Friday, December 11, 2009

Which do most lesbians prefer? lipstick or butch lesbians?

i only date lipstick lesbians. idk butch girls are fugly.Which do most lesbians prefer? lipstick or butch lesbians?
I like the femmes, too.....I call myself a 'chapstick' lesbian.....which means that I own make up and power tools, but I do not know how to use either.Which do most lesbians prefer? lipstick or butch lesbians?
I am primarily attracted to femme or tomboyish femme women, but there are some butch women who are very hot! It's all personal preference, that's all!
I love very feminine femmes, i'm a Tomboi.
You'll find that the preferences are all across the board- there are some femme lesbians who only like other femmes, some femme lesbians who only like butches, some butch lesbians who only like femmes, some butch lesbians who only like butches, some femme lesbians who don't care either way, some butch lesbians who don't care either way, some women who don't identify as butch or femme and like others the same . . . you starting to get me?





Personally, I can't really get excited about femme girls or lipstick lesbians . . . it takes masculinity to get me going- give me a tomboy, an androgyne, a boi, a soft butch, a stud, a full-on diesel dyke, and I'll be quite happy.





And, just so you know, butches are sexy- they are hot and attractive and dead-on gorgeous. Maybe not to you, and that's absolutely fine. But some of us adore them to no end. So maybe when you type your question, instead of going to an awful insult that sounds like a put-down on others to make yourself feel better, you can just say ';I only date lipstick lesbians. Idk, butch girls just don't do anything for me.';. Eh?
I don't date women as feminine as I am. That's just me. I love women. There are some very attractive butch women.
Well me personally I like women who are more femme. However I wouldn't say that butch lesbians are ';fugly';, some are very cute. There's no need for you to insult folks.





It's really a personal preference and different people have different tastes.
That's your PREFERENCE.





It's what makes you an individual.





Thankfully NO ONE is identical to you and therefore we have a VARIETY of people, types, ';looks'; that we may choose from.





I really pity anyone who's so shallow as to classify any person or group of people by what they wear or look like.
I date women. I love women. I think that beauty, real beauty, comes from within. I have met women that I thought were beautiful when I first met them but as I got to know them I realized how ugly they were to me as a person. On the other hand, I've met women that I didn't find attractive and as I got to know them I found myself very attracted to them.


If I HAD to label myself I'd say I am a femmutch. I look femme, dress primarily femme, wear makeup, etc but I also have tool box, a truck (and a car), and I am independent.


Your preference is obviously ';lipstick lesbians'; but do you really think that butch girls are ';fugly';? If so I would have to ask why? Does their more masculine dress and attitude upset or worry you in some way? When I first came out I was worried that because I came out it meant that I had to automatically start wearing flannel shirts, mens jeans, or dockers, cut all my hair off, etc. But the truth is everyone is different.


Labels restrict us. I am neither femme nor butch, or even soft butch, and just because I wear lipstick doesn't make a me lipstick lesbian.


I simply love women. I adore them. I love everything about them. That is what makes me a lesbian.
Fugly is definitely a word. I think it depends on the person. Women who aren't comfortable in their sexuality might like butch women, because they need that masculine security. I personally like lipstick.
Fugly...is that even a word? Anyway I'm bi but i dont care which one is better as long as theyre a nice person.
looks are only part of the story love. Wanta give me a hug ?


Rose P.
I THINK IT DEPENDS ON HOW TRUE OF A LESBAIN YOU ARE AS FOR ME IM A FEMME BUT I LOVE BEING A LESBIAN FIRST AND MY WIFE IS BUTCH BUT I LOVE HER SO IT OWULDNT MATTER IF SHE WAS A FEMME OR BUTCH TO ME
lol@lipstick....


Well anyway, I prefer feminine girls only because I'm tomboyish and I dont want another one of me. That's just how I see it.


I woudnt say all butch are ugly, seeing IM NOT. I defenetly dont consider myself as ugly and all my girl friends find me cute and always squeeze my cheeks ( as an expression of love). There is no ';group'; of people that are ugly, it just depends on the person. Everyone has their flaws, not every femme girl is good looking either.


What you find ugly, someone else might not.


It's all about personal taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers