Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you like femme,butch,or a lipstick lesbian !?

and what is the reason's you like them ?Do you like femme,butch,or a lipstick lesbian !?
Depends, I usually like femmes or lipstick lesbians, but have found myself attracted to a boyish looking butch at times.Like the Gina Gershon's character Corky in Bound- so hot.


I don't like high maintenance women though. No diva types.


I just like independant, smart sexy women in general.Do you like femme,butch,or a lipstick lesbian !?
butch, they are sexy.
lipstick lesbians...there sexy ;)
luve femmes, they r hot! omg i luv to see the curves and everything on them. hands down femme
hmm. I guess you could say that i stick to the femme category mostly.





I don't really find myself attracted to a girl because of the category she is a part of. I've dated many femmes, and like...two girls who were kinda butchy. I just prefer to be the dykier one. lol. But then again I have like...one or two femme tendencies.
While I find all women beautitul, I prefer butches. They are all that is wonderful about the female body, along with all that I appreaciate and admire mixed with confidence and then a huge helping of true courage.
Im somewhat butch and somewhat femme.





I prefer butch women. Hands down.
gay
None!
I personally like them all.
Prefer naturally masculine dykes!!.But knows they are women.


To me butch, stud, soft stud, dyke or dominate means just about the same.


The ones that are absolutely self-assured, self-aware,


self-controlled, %26amp; self-less!
the girls I normally hook up with are femme some with a little touch of tomboy...last girl friend was lipstick....man talk about drama....cant get into my butch sister....just not my thing...
I usually go for lipstick lesbians
All of the above-





Femmes have a certain softness, and generally take good care of themselves.





Butches are rough on the edges, maybe,but are moslty big teddy bears on the inside. And rather cuddly too.





And Lipstick Lesbians defy expectations and are just hott.
Butch and Lipstick...there just so damn sexy
i dnt kno which one do u like most because i mite like both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers