Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do ';butch'; women dress unfeminine to attract the lipstick lesbian?

I don't know what you'd refer to as butch, but I keep my hair real short (cut it when I was 17, much for comfortable because my hair so soooo heavy) I hate wearing makeup (I did for the school dance we had here a few months ago, couldn't wait to take it off-I kept forgetting it was on my face and kept rubbing my eyes and had to keep re-applying it) I wear baggy jeans and t shirts, (can't stand form fitting clothes, I like space in my outerwear, lol) I wear boxer shorts (waaay more comfortable) I wear a men's watch and bracelet (got it from somebody else) and I generally tend to ';walk like a man';


But I can be feminine when I want to, or when I have to. Don't know what you'd call me, and I don't like to label myself, so don't know what to tell ya, lol.


And I'm attracted to fems and studs alike.Do ';butch'; women dress unfeminine to attract the lipstick lesbian?
I don't think so, I think they just like to dress that way.Do ';butch'; women dress unfeminine to attract the lipstick lesbian?
I love your name ';ucantcme'; I think this is a great question.... I am butch and I dress this way because the clothes fit better, and I'm comfortable... Yes it does attract many fem women and has for my last 20 years.... fun, fun.... Every once in a while it does attract another butch but that is just not my gig.... But here think of this... women who dress fem attract me..... so I guess the bottom line is your just attracted to a certain type.... I don't mind make up as long as it was my girls rubbin off on me.
I personally think it's a style. Some women don't like to wear dresses and makeup but that dosent make them 'butch'. I don't think 'butch' women dress like they do to attract a lipstick lesbian, altho it probably does. *laughs*
nahhh its just there style thats all
They dress this way because it is who they are.
I am in the middle-neither butch or lipstick- and neither the butch nor the lipstick lesbians do it for me.
ROFL! I'm not a lesbian, but I was scrolling through here and when I saw your Q I just had to laugh. I've been called butch just because I don't wear makeup very much. (I hate the way it feels, like having a faceful of goo.) What do you call butch? Short hair? Millions of straight women have short hair. Not wearing dresses? Thats hardly and indicator either.
I assume you're talking about butch lesbians, but just so you know, not all butch women are lesbians. Some are straight women that are not into girly things and some are female to male trans.
I'm extremely girly or I guess what you call ';lipstick';. I can't stand butch lesbians. I love hot sexy ';lipstick'; girly girls just like me! :o)
No. Our Harleys attract them. Being butch just makes it easier to tell who to talk shop with and who to take home for the night.





Seriously, the answer is no. There are butch/butch and lipstick/lipstick relationships out there too. Butch women dress that way because that's just what's comfotable for them.
I don't dress any certain way to attract any certain type of woman. I dress in clothes I like that are comfortable. I've met straight women more butch than I am? it's all personal preference...
butch women dress unfeminine because feminine clothing is so uncomfortable and silly for chooping wood, working on cars, climbing ladders at home depot. LOL!!! We dress that way because it is more comfortble, not to attract anyone.
I'm not femme by any means. I dress for comfort. And if that means dressing like a guy, oh well.
No, they dress that way because mens clothing is more comfortable. I'm not a lipstick lesbian but I like comfortable clothing too. Women's clothing stores sometimes have the worst colors in the world. There have been some years that I've refused to buy their cheap looking crap and I don't have a job that requires me to dress up for the office, so how lucky could I be? I prefer the more earthy tones. Men's clothing are made better. I've worn jeans everyday of my life since 7th grade. I feel pretty feminine inside and I prefer my butch girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers