Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can a lipstick lesbian seduce or attract a straight woman?

supposed straight womanCan a lipstick lesbian seduce or attract a straight woman?
Yep ,





I've seen it done several times.





Of course the situation, timing and all are a factor .Can a lipstick lesbian seduce or attract a straight woman?
Maybe. I'm suppposedly straight but I was at a club one time when I was younger, and this really hot girl in a tight dress came up and said, ';Damn girl! You're sexy!'; and I admit I was intrigued. But maybe I'm not straight and I just haven't found out yet. Who knows?
Not even Angelina Jolie can seduce me. When I see a really attractive woman i think to myself ';Omg, I wish I had her lips or body etc'; but I don't get turned on by her. Having a man is sooooo satisfying for me :D
Yes, it has happened to me before. Some time ago but it did happen.


I'd like to go to the clubs Femme Fatale goes to, she's very pretty
When it comes to sex anything is possible.
Oh yes!..I am a lipstick Lesbian and i usually do that when i go out to clubs...=)
yes a woman can seduce with lipstick!and i'd love to wash you!and make you feel good!
it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers