Friday, December 11, 2009

Are you or do you know anybody who is in a relationship with a ';Soft-Butch'; or ';Lipstick Lesbian';?

I need to know why you are asking such a odd questionAre you or do you know anybody who is in a relationship with a ';Soft-Butch'; or ';Lipstick Lesbian';?
I think we all can agree that lipstick is very expensive. I got mine from this site, for free. Try it out!Are you or do you know anybody who is in a relationship with a ';Soft-Butch'; or ';Lipstick Lesbian';?
Well my girlfriend and i are ';lipstick lesbians'; and our best friends that are a couple are also.
yes
i am a lipstick lesbian as is my girlfriend....so yea, pretty familiar with it :)
yeah, i guess my gf would be considered a lipstick lesbian.
no
mhm lipstick lesbians :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers