Friday, December 11, 2009

Do more ';boyish'; lesbians tend to be attracted to lipstick lesbians or other boyish types?

The reason I ask is because my girlfriend is more ';masculine'; and she is only attracted to really girly girls like myself. She dresses more tom-boyish, enjoys sports, etc etc. while I can be found in a mini skirt, heels, and I love purses and makeup. From my experience, I've found that we tend to be a rare breed and that most lesbians that dress and/or act less girly are more attracted to women of the same style. Just wondering if that is common. Are there any other ';boyish'; lesbians out there that loooove a girly girl???Do more ';boyish'; lesbians tend to be attracted to lipstick lesbians or other boyish types?
the vast majority of butch lesbians i know are attracted to femmes. however, thats not the case all the time. I guess my whole opinion on that is...whatever you like...good for you. to each their own. Personally, i'm attracted to all sorts of females. my first girlfriend was a stone butch, my current girlfriend is a femme/butch, but i have a ridiculous crush on katherine Moening...ahhh she's so freaking sexy!!!Do more ';boyish'; lesbians tend to be attracted to lipstick lesbians or other boyish types?
omg bre...shane mccutcheon is ******* gorgeous! lol Report Abuse

I'm a fairly sort-of masculine lesbian but I have a preference for other butch lesbians. No offense to feminine lesbians, but girly girls irritate me.
I'm a stereotypical ';boyish'; lesbian and I absolutely looove girly girls! I am not attracted to butchy women at all.
i like semi girly girls...i dont like the mad feminine prissy girls..i like other tomboyish girls





i love ellen page's style..shes like sexy tomboy
yup yup yup yup!!!!!!! iam a boyish lesbian n i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeee girly girly girls...


there was another boyish girl n i hated her like i'd hate a guy:)


n yeah u could mail me shailuteddy@yahoo.com if u r intrestd
im a bisexual tomboy and im not attracted to girly girls
I'm a tomboyish type girl a la ellen page and i love girly girls!
Me and my girlfriend are both femme and its great =]
I'm a tomboy and I ONLY like feminine girls
ive seen some

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers