Friday, December 11, 2009

How do lipstick lesbian switch roles in a relationship?

I'm thinking of dating a girly girl just like me but I don't know what it would be like since I've only dated tomboys...my question is ...is it worth it? since girls we girls are so complicated..how do we switch roles? are we both gonna be dominant? cus that won't work..How do lipstick lesbian switch roles in a relationship?
You don't have to have roles.. Why not both be a bit dominant and a bit femme?How do lipstick lesbian switch roles in a relationship?
In my relationship there are no roles, i dont really get how your relationships in the past have been. you're not acting in a play, it's a relationship.
Why would you feel the need to switch roles? Just be yourself, if you two hit it off, then that should be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers