Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a lipstick lesbian and what is it like to be?

what is a lipstick lesbian and what is it like to be oneWhat is a lipstick lesbian and what is it like to be?
we are feminine lesbians that don't meet the sociological stereotypes set forth for lesbians.





For me it's fabulous being one.What is a lipstick lesbian and what is it like to be?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph鈥?/a>
i think that a lipstick lesbian is a ';fem'; (a girly lesbian opposite of, ';dikes'; which are masculine lesbians.) I'm not a lesbian though, i'm just trying to answer your question. i hope it helps.
They are the beautiful lesbians.


The Femme lesbians are the better word.





They wear pink, lipstick, makeup, skirts, %26amp; have long beautiful hair.


Usually they are the ones men try to hit on cuz they are so hot.
I am a ';lipstick'; lesbian, or so I'm told. I never wear coveralls, or fix my own car. I look and act totally feminine in every way. My girlfriend is also a ';lipstick'; lesbian. To an outsider looking at us, we look like two girls out for dinner or whatever. The old stereotype of a ';lipstick'; and a butch girl is pretty unusual. I only know of two couples like that in my circle of friends of a couple of dozen. To be one is like being anything else, I guess. You just are one. I doubt I feel any different to a straight person. It just so happens that I'm in love with another woman. Now that I do like!
a lipstick lesbian is just a girly lesbian. Alot of guys will hit on us because we don't fall into the ';stereotype'; lesbian (which is bullshit anyway...cuz i'm tired of the mullet and flannel stereotype) but anyway...its more of embracing our femininity, not that a butch lesbian doesn't, just in a different way. and i would tell you that it feels the same to be a straight female cuz guys STILL WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE!! :-D
A lipstick lesbian is...kinda looking like a cheerleader.xoxo


It's a femmenime lesbian who's girly.





The opposite to this is butch lesbians, they trying to be boys or at least look like and act like boys.





I'm maybe not a ';lipstick'; but I'm a femmenine bisexual, I love other similar femmes.
a lipstick lesbian is just a girly lesbian. its not just because they were lipstick. in a relationship, she would be girlier then her girlfriend most of the time. normally they are the ones that you would look at and not have any of the stereotypical lesbian look.
I'm one and it's just the same as being a regular girl I'm sure. A lipstick lesbian is just a very feminine lesbian.
They are beautiful girlie girls who like the girls!! hahaha


ts
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers